Hair care methods
NATURAL TIPS FOR HEALTHY HAIR
- Massage the Scalp with pure coconut oil. This will also help for growth of hair.
- Apply coconut oil which has been boiled with small onions. Wash it off with a mixture of green gram powder and water drained from cooked (boiled) rice.
- Apply a mixture of almond oil and gooseberry juice with finger tips on the scalp.
- Apply the warm mixture of olive oil, lemon juice and coconut oil. Do a steam -towel- wrap for 15 minutes and wash the hair with a shampoo.
- Apply a paste of fenugreek and mustard to the scalp.
- Mix Shikakai powder with the water drained from the cooked rice and wash the hair with it.
- Crush the leaves of five petal hibiscus flower and take the juice. Wash the hair with this juice.
- Heat the oil with a little camphor. Apply the oil in the scalp and massage for 10 minutes. After 30 minutes wash the hair with a herbal shampoo. Do the steam -towel- wrap for 15 minutes.
For Healthy and Shiny hair
- It is better to apply castor oil for a healthy growth of hair.
- Wash hair with tea once in a week.
- Apply besan in the hair and wash it with water drained from the cooked rice.
- Soak a handful of gooseberry in a cup of milk for two hours. Make it as a paste and apply in the hair.
- Apply the mixture of an egg white, 2 spoon of castor oil, 1 spoon glycerin, in the scalp and hair. Wash it after some time.
- Massage hair with warm coconut oil an hour before washing. Let it soak. Cover your head with a hot towel and wash your hair after an hour or so.
- Boil a few hibiscus flowers in coconut oil. Filter and use this hair oil to control hair loss and thinning.
- Do a 'steam-towel-wrap' once in a while, if your cuticles are damaged, as this steaming opens out the pores and absorbs the oil.
- Deep condition with curd, beer and egg.
- Mix a little vinegar in warm water and rinse your hair with this solution. This will add bounce to dull and lifeless hair.
- Soak 1 teaspoon fenugreek in curd and keep it for a night. Have it in the next morning.
- Boil coconut oil with the juices of curry leaves, basil, hibiscus flower and gooseberry. Apply on hair, keep it for sometime and rinse.
- Egg white and curd is a good conditioner for hair.
- Take a cup of coconut and mustard oils. Soak half a cup of curry leaves in the oil mixture and keep it for a night. Next morning, heat on a slow fire till the curry leaves turn crisp. Remove from heat and add two to three camphor balls. Allow oil to cool and then strain. Apply oil to hair roots using cotton wool along the parting and massage in circular movements. Leave the oil overnight and shampoo the next morning. Repeat twice a week.
- Add a lemon peel to a 'shikakai' and 'amla' mixture while washing your hair.
|Hair loss is a problem that affects more men today than ever before. While most hair loss is genetically inherited, some hair loss can be cause by stress, depression, or various skin and other disorders. Hair loss affects men and women. For those with sensitive hair or skin, hair loss prevention can start by choosing the right hair care products. Depending on the structure of your hair and hair folicles, certain shampoos and conditioners will help you mainting healthy hair. You can also keep your hair from being damaged by wearing a hat when outside in the sun for long periods of time. |
With new research on hair loss, there are also new medical procedures that help grow hair. Hair implants are one such option. If you are suffering from hair loss, consider talking to a hair professional who can recommend a hair loss prevention strategy.